General Insurance Division
KGMB provides all class of insurance coverage which is underwritten Berjaya Sompo Insurance Berhad members can utilize this service to meet their Insurance needs. Members can enjoy 5% rebate while non-members only get 2% rebate. Also, members can pay their insurance amount via Insurance Loan Facility.
Commercial /General Insurance
(Examples of Non-Life Insurance)
These are many of the non-life insurance policies that completely justify the meaning of the term. General insurance policy examples are homeowners’ policies, motor insurance policies, marine insurance, damage coverage from fire, calamities, theft, travel insurance or even online breach incident related to cyber- security. It is very difficult to measure the amount of damage caused by such incidents as the probability of occurrence of these risks is extremely difficult to ascertain. However, these can be covered with the help of a non-life insurance policy.
Key Features & Benefits of Non-Life Insurance Policies:
Non-life policies features include the following:
- The amount specified in the policy is the sum insured which, during the policy period, symbolizes the insurer’s maximum liability for claims. The insurer may specify the available amount of sum insured.
- The policy period of a non-life insurance plan is usually short, i.e., one year. The duration can be longer depending upon the type of insurance.
- The premium of the policy is paid right before the insurance company issues the policy. When an application for insurance is received by the company, they assess the risk involved depending upon the type of cover required. For example, under health insurance, the age, medical history and current medical status of a person will be taken into account before the insurance policy is issued.
- Any claim is not fully borne by the insurance company. The policyholder needs to pay a small share; this share is called a deductible.
- If no claims are made under a general insurance policy, then the policyholder is awarded a discount called No Claim Bonus/discount, under the Vehicle insurance coverage. This is a cumulative discount on the premium of the policy that increases till it reaches a certain number of years.
The non-life insurance policies as provided by MPI Generali are: –
- Health Insurance (Multi Medic), financial help is provided at the time of a medical emergency.
- Motor Vehicle Insurance (All Classes) is mandatory by law to buy a third-party motor insurance policy. It can take care of the compensation to be paid to the third party in case of damage to property or life.
- Home Protector Insurance covers the residential property of the policyholder against many unforeseen incidents, like fire and other Perils, burglary, natural calamities, do and don’ts, etc.
- Travel Insurance plans offer insurance coverage to senior citizens and children as well. These help with issues like loss of baggage, accidents, loss of documents, etc. in a foreign land.
- Accident Benefit Coverages Personal Accident, (the Focus being on Gladiator Enhanced), Group & Corporate Packages, can be customized
- Commercial/Business insurance benefits the businesses with policies like employee benefits insurance, shopkeeper’s insurance, property and marine insurance, which benefit the greater part of the Business sector.
Why Choose a Non-Life Insurance Policy by MPI General?
It is one of the first companies reducing the burden of hard copies insurance that is gaining the trust of millions through the use of Digital online reach of the people in Malaysia. One should choose to buy a non-life insurance policy from MPI Generali due to the following reasons:
Quick claim settlement: MPI Generali strives hard to settle all claims as quickly as possible.
Not much Paper-work: Minimum hard-copies of documents are required to buy an insurance policy from MPI Generali, as much is done through virtual means reducing the burden in carrying such documents.
For enquiries reach us via following ways: –
Phone: – 03-76651961 / 03-76651962 / +6017-3924401 (During Office Hours Only)
Email: – firstname.lastname@example.org
Easy Access WhatsApp: – +6017-3924401 (KGMB Insurance Division)